Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Welcome!




Welcome to the opening post of the Tin Shaker blog. I am a professional bartender, bar-chef, mixologist, bar scientist, or whatever you want to call me. I have over ten years of experience on an international level, working extensively on both sides of the pond in a widely varied list of establishments. I started out as a bar back way back in the mid 90's in Tampa, FL and eventually became a trusted and respected bartender trainer for the largest hospitality company in the UK.

I have worked EVERYWHERE in between.

Through this blog, I will facilitate discussion amongst professionals and enthusiasts, discussing everything from cocktail preparation, new products, bad restaurant experiences (generally not the bartender's fault ), and anything that the readers and myself feel like discussing at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home